Saturday 5 February 2011

'They Loved What They Found' Crafts Council and Liberty Commission


I am very excited to tell you I have been commissioned by the Craft Council and Liberty to create a installation at the Liberty store in London after proposing my concept to them earlier this week. The image above shows test pieces i created that formed part of my proposal.
The installation, which is called 'They loved what they found' will make up part of Liberty's Stationary Room and will be constructed entirely from paper. The work will be fully installed and ready to view by the 10th of March.


5 comments:

  1. That's brilliant! Good luck with the project, I'm half a world away but I can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's just BRILLIANT news!!! I'm reblogging over on my tumblr to spread the news! :D
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Congratulations! I live in South Africa, but love Lberty...sure tht your creation will further enhance this amazing store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever, well done. I shall be visiting liberty to see the exhibition. Julia Pitkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant and congratulations. I'm a book sculptor. Paper is wonderful. I hope I get chance to see the finished work.

    ReplyDelete